LET IT GO
1- day workshop
September 24th 2023
workshop en français and English
Join us for an inspiring 5Rhythms® workshop:
"Let It Go: A Journey of Transformation"
"Letting go of the known and welcoming the unknown, we can sense new possibilities. When we anticipate change, life rarely disappoints us." - G. Roth
Experience the Power of "Chaos" Rhythm
Step into a realm of self-discovery as we delve into the captivating world of the 5Rhythms® "Chaos." This rhythm invites us to release, renew, and transform.
1. Embracing the Currents of Chaos Explore the swift currents and beats of Chaos, allowing yourself to surrender to the flow.
2. Guided Liberation Exercises Engage in guided exercises that encourage full presence, embracing whatever surfaces, and gracefully letting go. By shedding limitations and barriers, you'll find a path to freedom.
3. Chaos as Your Compassionate Guide Embark on a transformative adventure where "Chaos" becomes your guiding force, and movement serves as a vehicle for self-discovery.
Discover Your True Potential
Join us for this immersive workshop, where movement and the release of emotions and conditioning pave the way for transformation. Embrace your intuition and gain newfound freedom in your life.
Ready to Begin Your Journey?
Reserve your spot now to take that vital first step towards unlocking your authentic potential!
Explore your edge...
DATE and TIME
Sunday September 24th 2023
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
La Maison des Arts du Grütli, 16, rue Général Dufour, 1204 Geneva
2nd floor .
CHF 140 early bird till September 11th
+41 79 435 98771
Open to everybody, come as you are. No prerequisites, no physical condition required. You just need comfortable clothing.
Certified 5Rhythms® Teacher, Embodiment coach
I use the intelligence of the body and movement to help people grow and find the brilliance in themselves". I sincerely believe that within each of us there is a beautiful diamond waiting to be revealed and shared with the world.
I accompany individuals and teams through coaching, events and seminars. I use movement with the practice of the 5 Rhythms to bring deep and lasting transformation to people in the following areas:
- a stronger connection with oneself and one's goals
- a feeling of inner freedom and joy
- more confidence and authentic leadership
- less stress & inner peace
- resilience and ability to cope with difficult transitions